1. They should take care of their health and develop healthy habits.
2.They should respect and look after school premises and properties.
3. They should be neat and clean and take care of their belongings.
4. They should be polite and courteous to one another for the institute.
5. To think positively and have an appealing demeanour.
6. To be courageous and strong in times of all difficulty and adversity.
7. To be ready to help those in need, whether they are friends, relatives and even an unknown person.
8. Never to cheat or be cruel, no matter how hard life may be.
9. To resist temptation at all time and have the courage to say 'No' to what is wrong.
10. To take pride in wearing School Uniform.
11. To respect teachers and parents of the school during and after school hours.